Elmhurst (New York, N.Y.) | Farm buildings
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 13 of 13.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 13 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: September 1934
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25697
    Description: Moore House - Outbuildings of the Capt. Samuel Moore Homestead from the west side of Broadway and SE corner of Britton Ave. Photo taken Sept. 1934, while subway was being built under it, and before th ... More
    Date: 1924
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25621
    Description: Moore House - NW corner plot at Broadway and Shell Road (later Laurel Hill Blvd., now 45th Ave.). Center section with two dormer windows is the oldest part of the house, dating back to 1666 (1663?). T ... More
    Date: 1924
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25647
    Description: Moore House - looking south along Broadway from Britton Ave., showing the barns and outbuildings behind the house. The oldest portion of the house was built by Capt. Samuel Moore, Son of Rev. John Moo ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25891
    Description: Caldwell Avenue - Probably the Henry Euler House (this is same house as in ela-004365), Caldwell Ave. at 77th Place. [Seyfried Identified this as Walter House, copy of print stamped "Historical Survey ... More
    Date: May 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25617
    Description: Moore House - Now the Moore Homestead Playground in a smaller footprint. It was located on the west side of Broadway, opposite Vietor Ave. between 80th St. and Laurel Hill Blvd. (Now 45th Avenue). As ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25643
    Description: Moore House - Also known as the Perry House. This view is the front of the house as seen from 45th Ave. just west of Broadway. Built on a 51/2 acre tract bounded by Broadway, Shell Road (later Laurel ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25667
    Description: Moore House - View from 45th Ave. looking towards Broadway and Vietor Ave. The house was torn down in 1930 for subway construction. The oldest section of the house dated to 1666, and the newest 1760. ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25834
    Description: Walter House - M. Walter House (in 1873), later was Fred Walter House. A yellow house on north side of Caldwell Ave., it became 77-41 Caldwell Ave. (was still standing in 1960).
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25609
    Description: Moore House - Rear view, Broadway at 45th Ave. Capt. Samuel Moore (d. 1717) built the center section in 1666, his son Benjamin Moore (d.1750) enlarged it in 1710, John Moore (1730-1827) then owned it. ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25608
    Description: Moore House - View from Broadway & Vietor Ave., with the gable end to Broadway. Into the 1920's the house was on a 5 1/2 acre plot bounded by Broadway, Shell Road (later Laurel Hill Blvd., now 45th Av ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25669
    Description: Moore House - A corner plot Broadway & Laurel Hill Blvd. (now 45th Ave.). The property comprised of 5 1/2 acres, Capt. Samuel Moore built the center section in 1666, Benjamin Moore enlarged it 1710, a ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25611
    Description: Moore House - Looking from Broadway to the front and east end. In the 1920's the house was still on a 5 1/2 acre tract bounded by Broadway, 45th Ave., and 80th Street. The center part of the house dat ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25694
    Description: Moore House - The site and surrounding land were originally owned by Rev. John Moore (d.1657), his son Capt. Samuel Moore built the center section of the house in 1666. Capt. Samuel Moore's son Benjam ... More
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last