Corona, Queens, NY | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 31.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 31 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: 1925
    Subject: Dwellings | Roads
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25758
    Description: Colonial Avenue - Looking north along Old Mill Rd. (Colonial Ave. - now covered by the Long Island Expressway) to the small bridge over Mill Creek (aka Horse Brook), with the Coe House (aka Titus Hous ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25606
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - West side of Colonial Ave. between Waldron St. and Van Doren St. (Long Island Expressway interchange today). Built around 1655, on Horse Brook (aka Mill ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25716
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Mill Creek (Horse Brook)on the west side Colonial Ave. (Old Mill Rd.), between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The house was built in 1655 by Robert Coe, ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Dwellings | Meadows
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25605
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Far left in the distance is the John Coe House, built around 1654-55, and demolished in September 1930. Mill Creek House (aka Horse Brook) was on the we ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25687
    Description: Burroughs House - North side of Corona Ave. (formerly Newtown Ave. aka the Old Road to Coe's Mill) a little east of 102nd St. Built by John Burroughs who died here in 1750. Then Joseph Burroughs owned ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25627
    Description: Burroughs House - North side of Corona Ave. (formerly Newtown Ave. aka the Old Road to Coe's Mill) a little east of 102nd St. Built by John Burroughs who died here in 1750. Then Joseph Burroughs owned ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25632
    Description: Burroughs House - North side of Corona Ave. (formerly Newtown Ave. aka the Old Road to Coe's Mill) a little east of 102nd St. Built by John Burroughs who died here in 1750. It was built on the site of ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25668
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - North facade (rear), west side Colonial Ave. between Waldron St. and Van Doren St., with gable end to the roadway. The house, built around 1655, was opp ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25646
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Looking from a point south of the Colonial Avenue bridge over Horse Brook (aka Mill Creek). The white building at far right is the Della Corte Inn (buil ... More
    Date: April 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25765
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - View from Colonial Ave. at Mill Creek (aka Horse Brook). The house and mill (not pictured) were built in 1655 by Judge Robert Coe (B. England 1596, came ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings | Meadows
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25730
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - (on the left) as seen from the side of Colonial Ave. Just ahead at the utility pole is the small bridge carrying Colonial Ave. over Horse Brook (aka Mil ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25683
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - The House and mill were built around 1655 on the west side of Colonial Ave. (formerly North Hempstead Turnpike, aka Old Mill Rd.), between Waldron St. a ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25672
    Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Gable end. The house was located on the west side of Colonial Ave., south of Van Doren St. The house and mill were built around 1654-55 on Horse Brook ( ... More
    Date: May 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25752
    Description: Grey Peak House - with extension in rear, and barn. On the line of 101st St. (old 44th St.) about 125 feet south of 37th Ave. (formerly Polk Ave.). The house was located on the only undeveloped tract ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25652
    Description: Shady Lake Farmhouse - South side of Corona Ave. between Martense Ave. and Otis Ave. old No. 236 Corona Ave. The house was owned by John H. Smith in 1852, and Mrs. Smith in 1860, Mrs. E.A. Smith in 18 ... More