Flushing (New York, N.Y.)
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 259.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 259 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8149
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8001
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9054
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: June 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8504
    Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
    Date: June 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8764
    Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8786
    Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9322
    Description: Houses along the east side of Bowne Street, from Sanford Avenue.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:7999
    Description: Houses on the east side of Kissena Boulevard, north of Franklin Avenue.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8855
    Description: Jaggar house. Also known as the Hinman house.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8609
    Description: Macdonald House. Also known as the Wright house.
    Date: June 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9176
    Description: Texido-Bach House. Built by Manuel Texido, later own by L Bradford Prince and later still, by Philip Bach.
    Date: April 6, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8025
    Description: New houses being built east of Flushing Cemetery.
    Date: August 31, 1960
    Subject: Flood damage | Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:22424
    Description: A backed-up sewer flooded homes on 153rd Street in Flushing, causing residents to pile sodden furniture and belongings on the sidewalk.
    Date: March 31, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8716
    Description: Large house on Black Stump Road.
    Date: September 29, 1968
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:22464
    Description: This view from 37th Avenue and Parsons Boulevard shows the historic Kingsland House being moved to its present location at Weeping Beech Park.