Eugene L. Armbruster | Factories
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 4 of 4.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 4 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26076
    Description: Flushing Avenue - View of Flushing Ave. near Metropolitan Ave. from across Troutman St. Large house with the cupola was built by George Todd, the Publisher & Postmaster circa 1890. Photo taken May 192 ... More
    Date: May 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29800
    Description: Pfisterer's Roadhouse - This building was Pfisterers Roadhouse in 1896. Located on the NE corner of Northern Boulevard and Junction Boulevard, it was built on the site of J. Carroll's Roadhouse (1873) ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26071
    Description: Flushing Avenue - The former East Williamsburg Dutch Reformed Church, later known as the Protestant Church of Metropolitan. Located on the NW side of Flushing Ave. about 80 feet south of Metropolitan ... More
    Date: 1922
    Subject: Factories | Buildings | Roads
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26042
    Description: Irving Avenue - Looking SE along Irving Ave. from a point near Halsey St. The fence at left marks part of the old Wallace's Ridgewood Park Baseball Grounds. Trees in the distance are at Evergreen Ceme ... More
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last