Eugene L. Armbruster | Elmhurst, Queens, NY
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 26.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 26 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: February 8, 1924
    Subject: Buildings | Roads | Automobiles
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25907
    Description: Queens Boulevard - looking west along Queens Blvd. towards Woodhaven Blvd. from a point west of Eliot Ave. The house at left, on the south side of the road, is old No. 150 Queens Blvd., owned by Louis ... More
    Date: February 8, 1924
    Subject: Buildings | Storefronts | Roads
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25942
    Description: Queens Boulevard - View of the north side of Queens Blvd. These were the only buildings standing between 57th Ave. (old Caldwell Ave.?) and Woodhaven Blvd. Old building numbers were 79 to 97. This ent ... More
    Date: March 4, 1924
    Subject: Buildings | Automobiles
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25610
    Description: Broadway - View of the west side of Broadway opposite Corona Ave. Three Wooden Houses at right of the Broadway Dept. Store (Formerly Howards General Store) being torn down. The house on the left belon ... More
    Date: February 1924
    Subject: Dwellings | Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25604
    Description: Broadway - This view is looking south along the east side of Broadway from the junction of Baxter Ave., Woodside Ave. and Broadway. Louis Sussdorf's house is on the left, he bought it in 1886. The Gar ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Buildings | Hotels
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26061
    Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - the "new" section of the halfway house, abandoned, with its porch removed and wagon sheds gone, also gone is the "old" halfway house which was just left (west) of this build ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Buildings | Automobiles
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25656
    Description: Queens Boulevard - Looking west along the northern side of Queens Blvd. At right is old No. 41, opposite 55th Road, in the middle are old No. 33 and 31, and in the distance is the steeple of the Old N ... More
    Date: 1924
    Subject: Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25947
    Description: Queens Boulevard - Close-up of the old No. 85 on the north side of Queens Blvd., about opposite Caldwell Ave. (57th Ave.) The buildings at the left, old No. 79 and old No. 81, had already been moved b ... More
    Date: February 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25676
    Description: Broadway - View south on Broadway from a point north of St. James Ave. The house on the left is the St. James P.E. Rectory - after the rectory is the (old) "New" St. James Church, built 1848, Consecra ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Buildings | Billboards
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25629
    Description: Broadway - Looking south along Broadway from Dongan Ave. to St. James Ave. Because of subway construction all buildings were gone by Oct. 1930. Billboard for Loews Astoria Theatre advertises "The Four ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25689
    Description: Broadway - Close up view of the Lyceum on the west side of Broadway opposite Corona Ave. address 81-33 Broadway. Because of subway construction the building was gone by October 1930.
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25603
    Description: Broadway - Looking north along the west side of Broadway from Corona Ave. At left is the Lyceum (Joseph A. Lawrence, owner). Because of subway construction, all buildings were gone by Oct. 1930.
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Cemeteries | Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25616
    Description: Burroughs Family Cemetery - North side of Alstyne Ave. east of 94th St. close-up of stones - 16 stones were dated from 1793 through 1812 and one was from 1871. In 1954 the city sold this burial ground ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25599
    Description: Queens Boulevard - Looking east along the north side of Queens Blvd. The peaked house opposite 56th Ave. on the left was Mrs. Raymond's House (1873) (later Jeremiah Casey's House, 1891), the flat roof ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25693
    Description: Queens Boulevard - View NE along Queens Blvd., with buildings on the north side. (east of Presbyterian Church). [Old house numbers were: 31 and 33 on the left; middle house is 41 opposite 55th Rd.; Ho ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Buildings | Roads
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25856
    Description: Queens Boulevard - North side between Van Loon St. and Broadway. The two story flat roofed building is the former Association Hall on its fourth site, started in 1809 as a Baptist Meeting House at the ... More