Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

Seaford Fire Department, Then and Now

Creator:

Long Island Daily Press

Date:

September 5, 1953

Description:

Members of the Seaford Fire Department pose in their hook-and-ladder truck next to a horse-drawn pump wagon from 1900. The wagon is now used only for parades. Left to right: Lt. Tom Allison, Jr., William Snyder, Edward Wargo, Bill Duvelsdorf, Chief Wesley Weeks and John Sederquist.

Location:

2170 Southard Avenue, Seaford, NY

Type:

black and white print; digital image Open in Browser 5 KB