Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

St. John of Jerusalem

Creator:

Long Island Daily Press

Date:

August 17, 1972

Description:

The chapel is one of the few buildings remaining from a time when the area was known as Jerusalem. Built in 1856 as a German Methodist Episcopal church, it is landmarked by the Town of Hempstead.

Location:

Center Avenue near Mill Lane, Levittown, NY

Type:

black and white print; digital image Open in Browser 4 KB