Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

Newtown - Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Episcopal) - Glendale

Creator:

Eugene L. Armbruster

Date:

April 1923

Description:

Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Episcopal) - NE corner of Copeland Ave. (Cooper Ave.) & Olmsted Place (71st St.), now 1 Cooper Ave. In the late 1920's a new Church was erected to the west of the old building and the old Structure became the Parish Hall, minus its belfry. The old structure was built in 1898. The two story house to right of the church is now 71-15 Cooper Ave. (renovated, but still standing 2017). Photo taken April 1923.

Location:

Glendale, Queens, NY

Type:

Black and white photograph Open in Browser 4 KB