Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

Newtown - Queens Boulevard - Elmhurst

Creator:

Eugene L. Armbruster

Date:

February 8, 1924

Description:

Queens Boulevard - looking west along Queens Blvd. towards Woodhaven Blvd. from a point west of Eliot Ave. The house at left, on the south side of the road, is old No. 150 Queens Blvd., owned by Louis Bolsen, a florist (note hothouses east of the house), it was built on the site of the old Reichert House (Gottlieb E., J., Phillip), which was destroyed by fire in August 1924. Old No. 49 Queens Blvd. (Mrs. Raymond House) was moved to the east of these hothouses. Photo taken Feb. 8, 1924.

Location:

Elmhurst, Queens, NY

Type:

Black and white photograph Open in Browser 4 KB