Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

Newtown - Robinson House - Elmhurst

Creator:

Eugene L. Armbruster

Date:

February 8, 1924

Description:

Robinson House - Located on the south side of the Queens Blvd. (aka Hoffman Ave., which was part of the old North Hempstead Plank Rd.), between Buskirk Place (58th Ave.) and Woodhaven Ave. (Woodhaven Blvd.). G.G. Andrews in 1873, Robinson 1891, son John Robinson later. Photo taken Feb. 8, 1924.

Location:

Elmhurst, Queens, NY

Type:

Black and white photograph Open in Browser 3 KB