Add Add to Quick Collection

Title:

Maple Grove Cemetery Lodge

Creator:

William J. Murray

Date:

1905

Description:

Designed by James E. Ware and built by A. Van Dien in 1875, the lodge housed the superintendent's office and contained waiting rooms for visitors. It was demolished to make way for the design of Memorial Park.

Location:

Hoffman Boulevard (now Queens Boulevard east of Hoover Avenue), Kew Gardens, NY

Type:

glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white print; digital image Open in Browser 5 KB